Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda - 07/27/2017
Hualapai Radio Station Advisory Committee
Meeting Agenda 07/27/2017
Radio station Conference Room
- Intros-Raffle tickets-Sign In ( team exercise from NFCB)
- Status of FM Station
- Resolution for upgrade from Class C to Class presented and approved June 4-next steps
- Down days and internet issues: solutions
- Status of Community Volunteers and Staffing
- Still need volunteers to screen donated CDs for content and duplications and new music from licensed supplier- remember volunteer hours commitment for committee members….
- Volunteers of Month: April May June (and July)
- Info to possibly incorporate from NFCB conference and discussion
- Volunteer agreement
- Soliciting volunteers from elsewhere
- Getta has returned in Apprentice position and Admin is vacant (Cherise)
- Advisory Committee members?
- Updates re programming /operations/content
- programming updates- Saturday Hip Hop Block and NV1 pulled Seers
- Advertising/Sponsorship Updates-
- Brendan Cinema ,Market, Lodge and River Runners-renewed and set up
- GCRC renewed earlier this month
- New: Consuela Bravo and Kaiser and Blair
- Dan still working on Oxendale Motors, Flagstaff and Mattress Land & Furniture, Kingman and Trading Post
- Status of Billboards –
- status of building punch list and exterior-plans
- Status of youth programming-BGC/Probation/WIA
- Music Library Update
- Other info brought back from NFCB conference of import
- NFCB team exercise.
- Next meeting September 28 at noon and participate in the parade-ideas for parade/float?
- Raffle winner